A Comfortable and Convenient Alternative to Braces
Straighten your teeth with clear aligners that are virtually invisible.
Dr. Cavanagh is among the first orthodontists to provide clear aligner treatment to her patients. She became a certified Invisalign® provider in 1999.
Clear aligners straighten your teeth just as effectively as traditional metal braces, but using a modern approach that is best suited for an active and social lifestyle. The clear plastic aligners are virtually invisible, so no one has to know they are there. And unlike traditional braces, they are removable! This makes it possible to brush and floss your teeth without the interference of brackets that can contribute to tooth decay. You can pop these clear aligners out to eat and drink whatever you like with no food restrictions. Traditional braces use wires and metal that can poke and irritate your gums. Clear aligners are made of smooth plastic that are comfortable to wear. The convenience of clear aligners appeals to people in all stages of life. Enjoy the significant benefits of improving your smile with minimal impact on how you look and feel.
These are some of the advantages of clear aligners:
- Clear aligners work with your schedule. There is minimal time required in our office for treatment as there are no wires and brackets to fix.
- You can keep up with your traditional oral health routine. Traditional braces often cause tooth decay around the brackets because it’s hard to floss and brush, especially between teeth. Clear aligners allow you to completely remove your aligners for easy and thorough cleaning.
- You can occasionally remove them to enjoy a special night out. Life happens, and you want to have the chance to look your best when you need it!
- You can eat or drink whatever you would like. With clear aligners, there is no risk of breakage or loosening of wires while you are enjoying crunchy or sticky foods. No stress at meal and snack times.
- You can feel like yourself. No need to hide your smile or worry that food is caught in your braces. With clear aligners, you can feel confident in knowing that you look good and that your breath is fresh.
- You can see what your teeth will look like before you even begin. With clear aligner advanced 3D imaging computer technology, you can get a sneak peek at what your teeth will look like during each phase of treatment, all the way to the final dazzling result!
- It’s comfortable. Clear aligners are made of smooth plastic that is custom made for your teeth. There is no risk of poking, bleeding, or irritation when you participate in sports or play a musical instrument.
- Clear aligners are affordable and may be covered by your dental insurance.
Call us for an appointment to get the smile you want without having to change a thing!