Braces aren’t just for kids anymore. In fact, one in five orthodontic patients is over 21. With the invention of more discreet orthodontic appliances such as clear braces and aligners, adults feel comfortable stepping out in public during all phases of treatment.
Adults tend to be highly motivated patients and our experience is that they are very compliant in wearing and caring for their appliances. Adults can see the same results as children and teens in terms of achieving a beautiful, straight smile.
Benefits of Adult Treatment
It’s never too late to achieve the beautiful, healthy smile you’ve always dreamed of. You deserve the confidence and pride that come with having straight teeth and a great smile!
- Help prevent or reduce bone loss around teeth
- Improve the ability of the dentist to restore missing teeth
- Improve aesthetics for a better smile and facial appearance
- Improve function of teeth
- Improve self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improve oral health
Types of Braces for Adults
- Traditional metal braces
- Ceramic braces – clear or tooth-colored
- Clear “invisable” aligners – Invisalign®
We welcome patients of all ages in our orthodontic practice. Give us a call for more information on how we can transform your smile!